What are your plans this summer?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We are gonna go to the zoo (already went on vacation to the beach), gonna go to kings island, and few other places, plus will be buying a house soon and moving closer to work.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'm working all summer. I've only been at this job 6 months.

I am going to Boy Scout Camp with my youngest.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• We are going to the lake as a family, take the train down the coast and just whatever comes up. Also,I have a pile of books to read, crafting and just hanging out and enjoying the family
    remark

Answer by remark at 9:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Were going to the zoo in a couple weeks. We go to the state park to swim a couple times in the summer, its a lake and fun. We also have our own pool so most of the time will again be in there (best money I ever spent!). If I can I might take them to an amusement park too, not sure though yet on that. Oh we go to the movies as well which is always fun. The park. Generally spending time together as a family.

Answer by gemgem at 9:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I've been to the beach once already, but once is never enough. We are going up to the Appalachian Trail in a couple of weeks and hiking back down to the car (about 43.5 miles), we are taking the motor home to the lake for a few days with the boat and jet ski to play. I plan to spend the in between time just laying out on the deck in the sun and swimming before school cranks back up in Aug.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• went to Hawaii, now for the 4th were going to fort collins then just workin
    hopeful_mommy_

Answer by hopeful_mommy_ at 10:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Nothing really, I am working most of the summer. And it will be shorter this year b/c my son starts kindergarten on August 17th. We are going to spend a week with my mom (cedar point, ikea, maumee bay state park) all the summer fun we can cram into a week off.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Go camping and have fun!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 11:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• vacation, swimming, roller skating, bike riding, bowling,........
    CarrieR62

Answer by CarrieR62 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Vacation Yay cant wait lol. and a few more small trips to make the summer as fun as I can make it :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011