What is the best value on a laptop?

My DD just graduated high school and she has the money to buy a laptop. What would you recommend?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Technology

• hhmm, wish my hubby was here so I could ask him.
    it depends on what she plans on doing with it. Is she a gamer? Or just going to use it for the internet/college? If you would like I can message you later today when I can ask my hubby. I do know that yes you do want the replacement plan and also I would invest in an external hard-drive. Especially if she is going to be using it for college. Those are a life savor and range from 50 to a 100 or more depending but you don't need to go all out on those. A simple Dell lap top would be the way to go... but if you would like to know more I can send a message.
    My hubby is a huge nerd and is always into whats new. One thing, you do not need to spend a 1000 or more on a lap top, technology is growing so fast that in 6 months its no longer worth it...
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Mkay will do!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• She isn't a gamer. She will be using it for college and facebook!! LOL! I know nothing so please ask your husband and PM later!! Thanks!!

Cindy18

Comment by Cindy18 (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2011