Fertibella

So I just got fertibella and. I made the mistake of not looking at the reviews well when I did pretty much everyone said it was a scam so I cancelled my card right away well I jst want to know has anyone ever tried this bc I know its not fda approved but I looked up the ingredients and they r all natural so I jst wanted to know if I should even bother taking these pills or not plz help! Lol

XxtoxicbeautyxX

Asked by XxtoxicbeautyxX at 9:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't bother taking them. Even natural ingredients can be harmful - everyone seems to think that if something is natural, it's good for you. They probably won't be harmful, but why take the chance? They don't work in the slightest. The only things that can really help your fertility are eating healthy foods and keeping a very low stress level.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No I havent , however I did try fertilaid, and to be honest I do believe it helped me, I am 8 weeks pregnant, and I had been trying for at lease a year and a friend told me about them and I didnt believe her, but i thought what the heck, ive tried all kinds of stuff from the doctor why not this, it was like 28.95 and within a month I was pregnant, I have had cyst in my womb and I also have thyroids, so for me it worked, I will say every one is different, but this stuff made me feel better and have a boost in my drive, not major just some, so you do what you feel is right and comfortable to you.
    kellylong78

Answer by kellylong78 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I disagree with cypressandsage because my doctor says that taking natural prenatal vitamins -- in ADDITION to exercising and eating healthy -- is one of the best things you can do for a developing fetus. It is my 1st month trying a fertility aid.. i heard of fertilaid before and i guess it's a similar idea, but my girlfriend who was ttc for years swore by fertiBella, so that's what I went with. I didn't even bother to read the reviews beforehand... i just went off the recommendation of my friend. No BFP yet, but i did find it regulated my period right away and i think i just started ovulating on cd12! Hopefully i can tell you one way or the other next week.
    M0M2BMary

Answer by M0M2BMary at 3:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Ok yes plz do!
    XxtoxicbeautyxX

Comment by XxtoxicbeautyxX (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011