Omg we ripped his man bits! adult content

My DH and I were getting down and dirty when he screamed in pain and ran to the toilet. He come back and showed me an approx 5cm long split that runs horizontal around base of head. Looks to be shallow split, but may take him to docs in morning. Anyone got any ideas to make 'him' heal quicker? He in quite a bit of pain at the moment, had some pain killers. Thanks for ur help

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I would suggest going to the doc now.

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• OUCH! How about taking him to the E.R. now?!

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• OMG! I would take him to the doctors now. It may be embarrassing but I would think that area could get infected easily.

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I agree with the ladies , take him now, but I got to ask, how in the world did you do this????

Answer by older at 9:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Wow. I'm really curious to know what you were doing that caused this!

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• ouch.. i would take him to the er.. and i would like to know how u did that too. i have bands from braces in my mouth and i have cought my SO on them more then once.. not fun

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Oh man that sounds painful , I would take him into the er that sounds like it should be looked at now..

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• it needs to be looked at now not sure how that was done and do not think i wanna know good luck hope he heals fast

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I cannot for the life of me figure what could have caused that! I would go to Dr. asap!! He needs to be seen. Maybe he had dry skin that cracked or something, Goodness sakes. Can never tell with something like that. Ouchhh!!!

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• thats insane... how does that happen???? i would def say er.

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 11:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2011