What's one embarassing thing that has happened to you while you were at work?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i was walking in the gym and it was raining outside. the door was open, and i slipped and fell on my butt. omg i had water all over my backside! lol. don't work there anymore thank God!
    Anonymous

• When you have to go poop and when you come out someone is waiting at the door to go next then they knew you just pooped, we only have one womans bathroom and I get ambarassed.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• One being that I decided to try that spray on tan stuff from Wal-Mart in a can. I sprayed it on, didn't see any difference at all. I got up to go to work (at Subway at the time) and once I was already there for like an hour I looked down and I was streaked everywhere in ORANGE and white. lol
    Another time being I worked for this company where I had to sit in a chair all day. Ugh and I was on sleeping pills that didn't kick in soon enough. Time release. So i'd go to work with lack of sleep and extreme fatigue. I fell asleep sitting straight up in front of everyone and my boss comes in and yells my name. It scared the piss out of me. She laughed but I don't think she liked it very much.
    Anonymous

• I was leading an exercise class and thought "Now what is that on my arm?!" It turns out that my bra strap had broken and was flopping around!

Answer by Bmat at 11:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I used to work in a pizzeria & I had on a white shirt with snaps going diaginally down after I took the customers money I turned around to bag his order my shirt caught on something & my whole shirt opened up & we both looked at each other like"Holy shit" lol I wanted to crawl in a hole
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I waited to long to pee and had an accident. This was about two months after my baby was born. It was so humiliating!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i was rushing to clean up the food bar at a restaurant and my boss just mopped the floor and he forgot to put up the wet floor sign and i went around the corner with two 5 gal buckets of water and slipped on the floor and landed on back and pulled every muscle in my back.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• when i was pregnant with my second daughter i coughed and wet myself! Thank goodness it was early enough that not many people were there yet!!! And that the washroom had an air dryer!!!
    LorNSamsMom

Answer by LorNSamsMom at 1:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My stupid ex boyfriend went with his g/f and she was 4 months pregnant and me and him had barely broken up that month so i had no idea he was with her behind my back and all my friends from work saw that and i got really embarrassed especially because she was fat and ugly and they were lal telling me what the hell did he see in her youre way mor eprettier than her but since i never gave up my virginity to him and thats what he wanted, i would always tell him i wanted to wait until marriage so i guess thats why he went to go screw that one up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2008