Could I Be Pregnant? adult content

I am 18 yrs old and on the depo. My last shot was due the 23rd, but I missed it. A little over a week ago me and my bf had sex. Yesterday and today exactly from 5 am to 8 am I felt nauseous. So nauseous I couldn't even eat saltines and could barely drink water. I've been feeling tired, more than usual. I love mtn dew, but last night when I drank some it didn't even taste good to me. So far my boobs are not sore. I also had my period about 2 and a half weeks ago, but Thursday I started bleeding a little not like I usual due it's been a very light bleed for me. My bf already has a kid who is 3 months old and already starting to roll over his mom said that was a sign another kid was on the way...I don't know if that's just an old wives tale or not. Is it possible that I am pregnant? I know I won't know for sure until I get a test, but I would like a couple of opinions first.

Also, It seems the bleeding has stopped. Now I'm a little more scared...is it possible for your mom to know if you're pregnant? I told my mom today that I think I might be pregnant and she said she had a strong feeling I was...is this possible? My breasts are also hurting a little, same with my stomach.

ElvenAngel1992

Asked by ElvenAngel1992 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• did u miss ur bc? YES did you have sex? YES. DOESNT THAT RIGHT THERE LEAD TO A BABY IF YOU DIDNT USE PROTECTION????? YES. I Would wait a week or so and see a dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• 3 mos. is when kids typically start rolling over.

As for you - you had unprotected sex, of course you could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I asked because the depo is suppose to be the most effective bc out there...aside from abstinence of course. I just wasn't sure how likely it is, but it feels different this time then the last 2 scares I had which I found out were just side effects from the shot, but seeing as how I missed my third shot on the 23rd that wouldn't make sense to me.
    ElvenAngel1992

Comment by ElvenAngel1992 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• even on depo you can still get pregnant i would wait and take a test good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Wait a month, then take a test - that's the only way to tell!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I have to wait a month to take a test? I thought you could take them after a couple of weeks?
    ElvenAngel1992

Comment by ElvenAngel1992 (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You should wait until you miss your peroid to take a pregnancy test.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Oh...I'm kinda new to this. I have had 2 scares thinking I was pregnant, but this time I am 95% sure it's true. I'm scared though.
    ElvenAngel1992

Comment by ElvenAngel1992 (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• If you miss your period I would take a test. It is definantly possible. Why are you scared? Everything will work out the way it should. I wish you lots of luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'm scared because 1) even though i've wanted a kid for a while my bf already has a kid who is only 3 months with his ex and 2) this would be my first child. And honestly if I'm not pregnant this time I'm just gonna feel stupid for worrying about it yet again. I just have this feeling though...I don't know how to describe it.
    ElvenAngel1992

Comment by ElvenAngel1992 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2011