Has anyone ever......

cut their pets while grooming them? I just did!!!!!! cutting my Yorkies hair I accidentally got his ear (they are floppy) and I feel so bad, it was just a nick but he bled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not enough to require a vet, I put some betadine on the cut, but it makes me feel sooo bad!

Asked by older at 10:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pets

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • We do feel so bad when that happens, but thankfully our pets know we love them and they forgive us long before they stop bleeding. It will be okay.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Accidentaly cut my pup when trimming his nails I cried more then he did sorry (((HUGS)))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• pink, ouch!!!!!hugs right back!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I cut my dog when he was younger while trimming his nails. I felt so horrible and got that sick feeling to my stomach.
    Now he cries and freaks out when I pull out the nail trimmers. I have to take him to someone to get them done, he doesn't bite but he puts on the biggest show and acts like he is being tortured.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• it sucks when you do it to your own pets but even worse when you do this to your clients pets. so far i have only done one clients pet. last thing you want is for their pet to be scared of you plus not to mention it just sucks all the way around to hurt an animal.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• meooma, you are so right, he did!

Comment by older (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2011