I accidentally e-mailed soemthing typed that said that did not go through as a message and was not found on fb.

But it did go through! I am upset. It was just a draft and I wrote remember it is the chase not the catch. How do I do damage control with this person fro saying that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Just dont lie be truthful and honest... because if you lie about it... it'll make you feel worst and guilty.. The best way to fix it is by the truth..
    bsukhdeo

Answer by bsukhdeo at 1:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You shouldn't have written it to begin with! If y don't mean it, don't type it! Obviously there is some truth in your "practice letter" or you wouldn't have done it! So don't be scared. Man up and stand by your letter! What's the worst that coul happen? Be accountable for it, not try to manipulate out of it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'd just be honest with him.. if you do "damage control".. and use lies to do it in, it's not a good foundation for any relationship you may want with this person.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• be honest and explain what happened. If it was bad enough or about something bad, then i guess theres no time like the present to fix it! Good Luck!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 10:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• fb told me that the message I sent was not found when I tried to delete it. So i thought I just wrote a draft and i wrote remember it is the chase not the catch that is important and I feel embarrassed. He wrote back back how do I jsutify what I wrote as in damage control to try to explain what I wrote?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• just tell him that wasnt for him.. dont be emarrassed over that.. U can say you meant to send it to ur gf or something :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I don't understand your question...at all!!
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I dont really get the whole question but I would just tell the truth!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2011