8 weeks and 3 days

Im 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant can anything be done about the pains and not sleeping at night and the horrible sickness please help

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What kind of pains are you having??? You shouldnt be having any sort of pains at 8 weeks. As for the sickness if it gets to bad where you are puking anything and everything up you need to suggest the doctor give you Zofran (disolving ones that go under your tounge work the best). That is a miracle pill. I had to take it with all 3 of my pregnancys. Good luck to you.
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I agree you should not be having pain, go see your doctor..

Answer by older at 11:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• thanxz and i have just like pelvic pains where i feel sore and my stomach feels sore sometimes i read its normal when ur uterus is stretching idk
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• For the morning sickness, try breathing in through your nose and gently blowing it out through your mouth. Also, you will need to figure out what foods and drink are making your nausea worse. This pregnancy, I found out that All dairy products, gluten, and sweet foods (this includes fruit) were making the nausea worse for me. Whenever I started I started feeling bad, I would breathe the way I just told you and pop some Wrigley Spearmint gum into my mouth. The taste of the spearmint helped soothe my tummy. I don't know what will work for you.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• ok i will try that thanks
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2011