TTC for child #2

My SO and I have been TTC for a year now. I was on the pill when I conceived our son. He was not planned...but I would not change the fact that I had him when I did. He is an AMAZING BLESSING!
So, my question is...is there anything special that I should try? I have tried everything that I can think of.
Thank you

hottmomma042607

Asked by hottmomma042607 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Tracking your fertility (using an OPK is best) and lining up intercourse with it. Take extra good care of yourself, eat healthy, take a prenatal vitamin, get plenty of rest, and keep stress levels as low as absolutely possible. Make sure your husband is eating well, not smoking, and not drinking.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 12:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• try tracking your fertility online at babycenter.com, that's how we got DD #2
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Thank you! Hopefully this works. I willing to do just about anything at this point. lol.
    hottmomma042607

Comment by hottmomma042607 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• If its been a whole year make an appt with your ob. I just hit the 1yr mark & my ob just ran blood work on myself. sent my husband to have a sperm analysis. and then sent me to have an HSG (checks blocks in your fallopian tubes)
    I ovulated a few days ago... heres hoping!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2011