Have you ever been caught with your pants down? What was it?

seen doing something illegal or private. (See also catch someone in the act (of doing something) and catch someone red-handed.)

Tom was caught in the act and cannot deny what he did. Many car thieves are caught red-handed.

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 11:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i never had that happen to me but my best friend has.she got caught with her pants down last week.she has a fiance and he was out of town so she had an old friend over who still has a crush on her but she didnt know it and they were messing around and her fiance came back a day early to surprise her and she was the one who got surprised.i did catch my dh playing with self and he didnt know i was watching
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No comment.
    CarrieR62

Answer by CarrieR62 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• LOL
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No, but, I was almost caught with my shirt off. I was in the back of my bf's dad's truck and don't you know a car had to park right next to us.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• nope
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2011