28 weeks pregnat. what do these symptoms sound like?

*seeing spots every now and then.
*headaches.
*mild pain in upper abdomen (under my boobs but in the middle)
*lightheaded/dizzy everyday for a few weeks sometimes it seems like im lightheaded all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I used to get lightheaded a lot too when I was pregnant. Whenever I felt that way I would just drink some water and sit down for a while, and when I got back up I did it slowly. As for the pain it's probably just how the baby is sitting. My son liked to hang out in my ribs and it didn't feel too good.
    fergie92

Answer by fergie92 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• also is i t normal for your heart to feel like its beating fast every now and then? it does it everyday.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'd say call your doctor and get checked out. What your describing are signs of preeclmpsia......headaches, vision problems, upper abdominal pain are all signs of preeclampsia which can develop any time after the 20th week of pregnancy. It might be nothing but you should still get checked out right away. Your doctor will want to check your blood pressure and check your urine for protien.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• What does yoor OBGYN say? Have you mentioned any of this? Have your blood pressure, glucose & iron level checked.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY!! These are all warning signs of preeclampsia. I should know - I had it myself.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 5:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• could it be from gestational diabetes? i dont know if i have though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• See your doctor and get full testing done
    Gwenleona

Answer by Gwenleona at 6:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2011