16 weeks pregnant feeling very strange latly please help

okayy so im very new to cafe mom and was really looking for some answers im 4 months pregnant with my 2nd child and for about 3 days now if i stand up for awhile for about 10 or 15 minutes i feel very hot not sweaty but hot and my head feels light my legs feel like there boutto give up i just feel like imma faint and my heart starts to beat really fast ! I never experienced this with my first pregnancy . but when i sit down or lay down it seems to all go away . Im also extremely weak and tired but so far 2day i been more awake then usual . i just need to know is this normal pregnancy symptoms or should i seek medical help ?

Mommy51212

Asked by Mommy51212 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Eat more protein. Eat chicken, peanut better cheese, yogurt, meat, something at every meal. Snack on peanuts. I would also call the doctor and tell him.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• This is the first time it happened to me as well... and my midwife told me to drink more water... and it worked. Good luck.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 12:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• First, I would bring this up with the Dr. It could be a number of things and as Camilletnt and mompam have said drink more water and start eating more protein. Also, to help with the racing heart throw bananas into your diet. You can eat a banana and peanut butter sandwich and get both protein and potassium
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• thanks ! <3 this helps alot just called the doctor as well and waiting for a phone call back =)
    Mommy51212

Comment by Mommy51212 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• try to not wake up so quickly ... and eat food with magnezium and protein
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I was told by my doctor that sometimes our hormones can cause this in our bodies, for me the headaches wasnt bad but the dizzy spells have been awful, Ive almost fell on my face at lease 3 times. I added more protein and water, and now Im not dizzy , hope this helps, if it keeps on I would contact a doctor just to be on the safe side, better safe , take care best wishes
    kellylong78

Answer by kellylong78 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2011