what do you anticipate with the time you get when your child goes down for nap?

mommymomo07

Asked by mommymomo07 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• i get stuff done or spend time wth my b/f. which ever is here to do. lol
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• relax.... or do things that are hard to do when he is up and about.
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 12:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I nap. I could sleep ALL the time and still be tired lol. I know I'm up at 2:30 in the morning, so it looks dumb but I actually have to take my hubby to the airport in half an hour, I'm not just crazy lol.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have what I call mommy time. I drink coffee watch tv get on here clean up something that has really gotten out of hand that I cant do with a 2 year old under foot. It just depends on what I have on my to do list for the day.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have twin boys who are four, we nap together for at least two hours. Believe me I need the nap more than they do. The boys actually like nap time I read them stories, sing them a song or two, we cuddle and off to dream land!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 11:55 AM on Dec. 14, 2008