Why am I being difficult?

I'm a stay at home mom with a newborn and feel edgy and picking stupid fights? I have the nicest and great love but I'm feeling out of it? I want to be closer but find myself pushing back? Any advice?

atjmbr

Asked by atjmbr at 12:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• You JUST had a baby, so hormones are racing around trying to get balanced again, not to mention your adjusting to life with a baby!
    Make a consious effort to think about what you say before you say it, and ask yourself would you like to be talked to that way? Good luck! Remind your S/O often of how much you appreciate him, and definitely tell him how you feel about what's been going on and that you are aware of the fact that your picking fights and that your working on it! xo
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 12:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• *conscious

BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 12:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• It's normal to feel that way after having a baby. Your body/hormones will get back to normal. I call it being mama bear.
    CarrieR62

Answer by CarrieR62 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• thank you! I hope I settle down soon:)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• This is totally normal I think its just your hormones. I would apologize and try to relax, read, watch television. You'll be back to your "normal" self soon. If other problems or feeling arise thats not healthy I would talk to a professional, but for now I think you are fine. Congrats on your new arrival :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I hope to get through this soon and the advice has been helpful! Thought I was being bipolar the way I snap and then loving?! This has been tough to experience! WoW
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• do you have resentment in your heart
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No resentment just letting stupid stuff bother me than the normal. I have other children and never experienced this.
    atjmbr

Comment by atjmbr (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Make sure you get enough Vitamin D and Omega-3's.. they can help with baby blues
    Gwenleona

Answer by Gwenleona at 6:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2011