Coupon Experts! Do you spend alot more on printer ink printing all the coupons?

credit cardI want very much to start printing more coupons at home to save money on food, but I don't want to end up spending more money(( that I've saved on food)) on printer ink more often. Mine is expensive at about $25 each (roughly) for both black ink and color ink--so that's $50 everytime I'm out of both ink cartridges. I guess maybe this is the average cost for all printer ink cartridges?....Of course, if you only use coupons from newspapers, sale papers etc that's no problem.  I'm wondering about printing coupons from sites etc.

Would you mind giving some pointers on how to print all the coupons you want without ending up spending too much more money on printer ink all the time OR is that even possible?

I realize if I'm going to print more coupons, I'm going to be using more ink...I just think that there is probably a cost effective way of doing it and if anyone knows...it would be you coupon shopper experts. big smile mini

Do you only print with black ink?

Do you have your cartridges refilled someplace? 

I thought I saw a commercial awhile back that Walgreens will refill ink cartridges but I'm not 100% sure.

Do you have coupons to save on printer ink cartridges? (I've never seen any)

Thanks Very Much!! :D

KellyGirl_TX

Asked by KellyGirl_TX at 12:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• i do print coupons from online.. many!! yes, i get my cartridges filles at walgreens for 10.00, and the coupons will only print black and white, unless it is a restaurant coup then they may print in color. Printing coups online is a good quick way to get savings. If you need some sites to go to, i can send you a list of the ones i use. just let me know.. hope this helps.
    Wanabmommy

Answer by Wanabmommy at 6:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• None of our stores will take printed coupons so I don't spend any extra money on ink.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2011