Whats the craziest thing that ever happened to you?

One night a male friend came to my house to talk. As usual he called and let me know he was outside. I was reluctant to talk to talk to him because he was trying to take our relationship further than a friendship. It was really late so I had on my night clothes ...once I got in the car he said he wanted to talk somewhere I else. I refused and he started back up out of the drive way really fast. He just took off like a mad man I kept telling him to stop the car ..he stopped in wooded area it was veryyyy dark. I said please take me home. He wouldn't! He kept driving until we made it to his house. I tried to stay in the car, he pulled me out. I was scared because it was really late and I had no money to get home, no cell phone. I was in a bad neighbor hood. I walked around and saw a taxi driver and asked would he take me home. He agreed.

suzzanna

Asked by suzzanna at 12:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wow that would of scared me glad your safe and i would call the cops on that guy.
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 12:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I got run over by a German semi-truck on the Autobahn. That was 10 years ago and I'm STILL nervous when a semi pulls up on my left side. If it wasn't for a friend who MADE me drive after it happened, I would NOT be a driver now.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I would have definitely called the police after I escaped....I hope you did.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I got into a cab with a friend of mine when we were about 19 years old and we told the cab driver where to go and when we reached the street he made a sharp left and locked all the doors and started speeding we started screaming for help but it was really late at night about 2am i some how managed to get the door open and my friend and i jumped out into the street thank god there was no on coming traffic we were fine except for some scrapes and bruises till this day I'm still a little leery about taking a cab ..
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• @mari2120 Omg I would have been so scared!! Im glad you and your friend are okay. He was definitely up to no good!
    suzzanna

Comment by suzzanna (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• my wig blow out in the boat because of the windy trip jaja we laught about 1 hour
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2011