If u get up first in the morning what do u do to wake ur dh up

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• He likes to be woken up with a bj and I like to do that for him on the rare ocassion I wake first.
    Anonymous

• Nothing, I let him sleep in. He works a lot so he need all the rest he can get.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• If he has to get up I yell his name. I try not to touch him because he startles and might come up swinging. Turning the light on helps too. If I must touch him I make sure I'm far enough away from his hands that he can't get a hold of me. He'd never hurt me while awake, but while sleeping he would if he's startled.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I"m there with suzzanna...I let hims sleep in. He works full time and goes to school full time. If he needs to be woken up for something or if I'm totally overwhelmed with the kids in the morning then I will, but 99% of the time he sleeps in and wakes up on his own...about 2 hours after me.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 12:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• We are early risers.   I'm usually up by 6 and my dh is usually up before me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I do nothing....I let him sleep til he's ready to get up on his own. Occassionally I will wake him for breakfast.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• he always wakes up before i do. he works every single day from 10-6 so he wakes up at 9 and that usually wakes me up, i normally work nights 4:30-11:30, sometimes i'm lucky and work an afternoon shift and we're out at the same time
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• If he HAS to get up I call his name a hundred million times while punching him in his side lol...true story lol...he's SUPER hard to wake up, he sleeps like he's dead lol...if he doesnt have to wake up then I let him sleep in because he works so hard
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• he usually wakes up before me
    but sometimes he'll sleep till noon or later
    i let him sleep in but if we have to be somewhere he's always up
    if i HAD to tho... hmm i would just set the alarm and let it take care of it for me
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• WHY wake him up? He's a big boy ....doesn't need a Mommy to wake him up.
    AND PLEASE type YOU and YOUR.....that Text stuff....the U and UR is so damn stupid. Just lame and stupid.
    Anonymous