What is a "TROLL"?

I read these weird questions/stories on here, and they don't seem real AT ALL. And the responses all say "troll", what exactly does "troll" mean?

I'm sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but I'm 17, and totally confused! Haha, thanks guys :)

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 11:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Okay, I am requesting a troll sweet pea now!
    Anonymous

• you answered your own question they arent real the stories are fake just to cause problems
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• If you go on down to the topic of Pregnancy Symptoms, you will find one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• A troll is someone that causes trouble on a message board. They usually come in and have nothing productive to say and usually comment on the opposite side of whatever the people are talking about just to start drama (like a peaceful formula feeding thread and someone comes in and tells them they are are all horrible and don't really love their children because they didn't breastfeed). That's a troll. I ignore them. If you feed the trolls they keep coming back.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• oh wow, she'd love me. I had 4 kids and gave them all formula. LOL ! Never even considered breastfeeding. :)
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 7:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Thanks, just learn something new today! And I am 52 LOL
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 25, 2008