Has something like this happen to u

ok we had some friends over the other night and they stayed overnight the next morning i was getting some and as i was in an awkward position our bedroom door was opened and it was my dh's friend.his excuse was it was early and he wasnt awake yet he said he thought that was the bathroom.gosh i was so mad i wasnt in the mood after that and after that happened no one stays the night anymore

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Yep.. it's happened. I understand when you aren't expecting things to happen, and they sporadically do. You're not in the mind set to remember to lock the door. I kept doing what I was doing and told my brother (yep, a little more disturbing than a friend walking in) to come back later. When DH and I finished, I called my brother and told him to come back. When he got there, I asked what he had wanted. After he told me, I calmly told him that I knew mom taught him better than to walk into someones room without knocking (we do have an open door policy with the house though) and that if he ever did it again, I'd neuter him. That seemed to work.
    Gwenleona

Answer by Gwenleona at 5:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No it hasn't and his story is BS. He knew what he was doing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Sounds like a crap story to me. Even if he thought it was the bathroom, why didn't he knock first? Most people with any common sense or courtesy knock on a closed door first and at least wait for a "come in", "occupied" or dead silence (in the case of an empty bathroom). I'd say he knew exactly what he was doing.

And, no, it's never happened to me.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No that has not happened to me. None or my husband friends stay over. I would be pissed too!! You suppose to knock first anyways especially if the door is closed!
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Never happened to me
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes, his story IS total BS. Who leaves the bathroom door closed? Without the fan on? And why didn't he knock? Tired my arse. If I'm at someone else's house for the night, I'm wide enough awake to walk to the bathroom when I get up.

What did your hubby say about it? Mine would be pissed.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• What a great way to make sure nobody stays over anymore!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• has he been to your house before? does he not know where the bathroom is?
    "not awake enough" is bull!
    i wouldn't want him staying at my house anymore anyway
    it happened to me before too, she KNEW we were doing it cuz i sure was being loud thinking no one was home
    lol i got up, naked, yelled in her face that she's a dirty witch and to NEVER open the door without knocking first
    (she is wicken and a real witch and has wicked snakes and everything) anyway
    the look on her face was classic, like a frightened little girl and it never happened again :)
    then we moved out cuz she got evicted heehehe
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Never happen to me, his story is prob BS but on the other hand, I would lock the door anyway.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No, I can't say that's ever happened to me. :D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 3:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2011