Any body been following the casy anthony trial?did she do it or not?

some might think it happened accidently but why she cover it up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Who knows! At this point I wish I was psychic. If it doesn't make sense it's not true! There's been so many lies about everything. Casey working at Universal, she hadn't since 2006. She led everyone to believe that so much that Amy H. emailed Casey her resume to turn into Universal for her! That amazes me, so what is actually believable? Nothing. In all honesty....Where is freak out mode? Some tears here and there. In the interviews Casey doesn't give a damn. Why is that? There's so many parts in this that are fishy. I just pray that the Lord will take care of precious little Caylee.
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I can not say beyond a reasonable doubt the she personally killed her daughter, but I feel strongly that the whole family knows more than they are telling. After last week, I am not sure what to think. It is a mess........ Somethings just don't add up, and unfortunately there are too many unanswered questions and a lack of substacial evidence to tell the story for the truth.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I think she did it. However, there is a lack of evidence, so, I'm sure she'll just get negligence, and it'll be time served.

However, I think she should spend the rest of her life in jail.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Because if your stupid enough to put your child to sleep to go party then you are stupid enough to hide it. She is guilty of killing her accidentally or not.

Answer by older at 12:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I think she did it and she need to do the time. That s sad for anybody to do that to a freaking child. Better yet her own child. CRAZY
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 12:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i think it was an accident but she should be held responsible. especially for what she did afterward.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• She definitely did something to cause that little girls death, be it accidentally by neglect or intentionally. I think she will be convicted of something, but not capital murder.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• she said she died of drowning or something but to still hide it she should be charged with something
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No, I'm not and yes she did
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2011