Are you pregnant?

How many weeks/months are you and how much does your baby move? And how has your pregnancy been so far?

I am 28 weeks pregnant. My baby girl has been moving ever since 15 weeks and are stronger now. She likes to lay on some things inside of me and hurt s! but I'm excited to see her soon , but I'm also so nervous how the labor and delivery is going to go. I have had a premie before so I'm also nervous I might with this one too. I am also worried about having a panic attack during the birth .

Lately I havent been able to go outside much because it's so hot outside. Think I might have gestational diabetes bc I'm always light headed and have headaches alot. I have cut back on sugar alot. My back always hurts. My last pregnancy went way better except for how early I had him(at 29 weeks). Can't wait to get it over with and hold my baby. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes I'm pregnant and I am 26 week pregnant. My baby should be about 2 pounds
    missbria90

Answer by missbria90 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I am almost 20 weeks and I've hardly felt my baby move :( This is my 2nd pregnancy and it's been more difficult than my first. My first was a breeze and I felt so pretty but this time around...not so much :(
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I am and am almost at 39 weeks. I am so ready to have my little one. This is my fourth girl. She moves constantly and she is so big now that it is uncomfortable but I love seeing her on the go, it lets me know she is good. This has been a hard pregnancy. I have had rh negative issues, thyroid problems and anemia but overall it could be so much worse. I can't wait to meet my little Norah.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I am pregnant i am 39 weeks , due any min , and go in monday morning at 5 am if nothing happens on its on before then :) super excited to meet the little one , do not know the sex :) im guessing the weight to be around 7 pounds . My pregnancy as been fairly easy , i always have gestational diabeetes with my pregnancy that part kinda stinks , yes this heat stinks !! good luck momma ! :) will be thinking of you :)
    1momof6

Answer by 1momof6 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• 1momof6.. I didn't know what I was having with my first but I had a feeling it was a boy and only picked a boy name out. Did you decide not to know the sex or is your little one always hiding? and thanks good lck with your pregnancy hope your labor goes well and fast.

keeely07.. I'm sure you will feel your baby more when you get further along but every pregnancy is dif. I didn't feel my first as much as this one.

good luck to everyone. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• yes im pregnant with my second...this one is a boy the first was a girl. i am almost 34 weeks and this pregnancy has been way different then my first. my first was a breeze but this timei have had ever symptom in the book lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I am now 19 wks and this is my first. We have not yet been able to find out the sex, but will on July 6th :) I have been feeling the baby move for the last 2-3 wks or so and just recently have been feeling it everyday! I too refuse to go outside as it is like 100% out there and I was feel faint.
    Andrearose614

Answer by Andrearose614 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2011