Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

WiFi Anywhere?

I'm having a brain fart and can't remember what this is called.

What are the little card things you plug in to a laptop that allow you WiFi access anywhere you go?

I need to get one ASAP! Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by cypressandsage at 1:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Technology

Level 14 (1,588 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Oh I forget! Best Buy would know. They have them too!

    Answer by ThatBoysMom at 1:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

  • It's called Wi-Fi Adapter


    Answer by musicmom08 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • Air card ~

    Answer by tasches at 5:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

  • wi fi adapter

    Answer by sstepph at 10:35 AM on Jul. 26, 2011

  • Wi fi adapter

    Answer by aj23 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.