I want to come up with a sassy name for my website, New Mom Central. I'm updating the look and want a new name to update it with, as well, you know, make it more snazzy-razzy. It's about the transition to motherhood, i.e. becoming a mother for the first time. Any genius, creative ideas out there?

I need a name that will stand out from the rest and give first-time moms and moms-to-be a place to go to learn about the major life changes they can expect after they give birth for the first time. As all of us moms know, becoming a mother for the first time is a reality-check, i.e. check your fairy tales at the door! So far I've come up with:
1) New Mother Central
2) First-time Mother
3) Becoming a Mother
4) New Mommy Boot Camp: Surviving Your 1st 3 Months as a New Mommy

Any other ideas are welcomed! :)

Mamamiacher

Asked by Mamamiacher at 5:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mommy Bootcamp is pretty cute
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• How about Great Expectations?
    Kennagirl

Answer by Kennagirl at 11:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Mother Maddness ( first time moms go crazy with all the worry and misinformation.)

Mommy Survivalists
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2008