Is pain during intercourse normal? adult content

Hello ladies! I was wondering if anyone has insight on pain during intercourse. Is it normal while being pregnant? Thanks in advance, Have a blessed day!

SeekingJesus

Asked by SeekingJesus at 2:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pain During Intercourse Causes
    Pain during intercourse is one of the most common causes of problems in sexual relations. The prevalence of such pain seems to be increasing over time. Possible reasons for this apparent increased prevalence include the following:

•Changes in sexual behavior

•An increase in sexually transmitted diseases

•Increased willingness to discuss sexual behavior
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 2:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• no, it's not normal...what kind of pain exactly. vaginal pain, stomach pain? where is the pain?
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Honestly it's been so long since we well ya know, I don't remember exactly where but I think it was e in my stomach. Kinda like cramps I guess
    SeekingJesus

Comment by SeekingJesus (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• what position were you in. i know it may sound like a weird question but i'm a medical student. if you're in a position that allows him to go very deep it can cause a sensation of stomach pain. you said during and not after so it's not bhc's brought on by orgasm. try finding positions where he can't go so deep, like on the side
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• PID: pelvic inflammatory disorder can cause pain during sex...

girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I think it is normal during pregnancy. Not all women can enjoy sex while pregnant. I know that when my husband and I have sex its uncomfortable and kinda painful for me (I'm 37 weeks pregnant) and its been this way since around 12 weeks. But its also never been in my stomach, its always been in my vagina. When we do have sex its on our sides because its better for me. So try on your side and see if that helps
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Usually it's him on top. I try to do positions where he gets it quick. Sometimes it only hurts in the beginning but gets a lil better as we go on and sometimes I'll have cramps even after we're done. If we do it again I'll try on my side. thanks ladies!
    SeekingJesus

Comment by SeekingJesus (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2011