What to do for a ladies night out

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 2:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The local group where I live has one about oncea month and we almost always go out to eat or for a few drinks at one of the local restaraunts. Depending on the season we may go to a wine tasting event or to someone's house for a get together. Like a scentsy party or something.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• it depends..sometimes we just go to dinner or out for drinks..sometimes we go see a local band we like or go to a comedy show..we have also gone to plays or gone into the city for a night out..sometimes we just hang at someones house
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I havent had a ladies night out in over 3 years lol...I wouldnt even know where to begin lol...I guess go bowling or to a pool hall or something? although those are both things I do with my husband (when we actually go somewhere that is not the store or one of our mama's houses LOL) good luck mama =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• The last Ladies night out I went to was my bday party! The local bar was doing Country night so a bunch of girls and I got pizza, then hit the bar for a few drinks. I had a Girls Night In about 2 weeks ago. We had sushi delivered to my house and watched Just go With It, and drank some wine.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• We usually do a girls night in where we play bunco, have tons of food and desserts, just sit around and enjoy each others company!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 2:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'll tell ya , but you have to invite me first. LOL. As long as your out of the house enjoy it!!!
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Ladies Night, Whats That???!!!
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• walk tourist area
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2011