I have asked someone to perform a service for me

The person agreed. The service is not complete and the person does not respond to a direct question. I do not want to name the person or make a complaint, per se. I would like for CM to know my unhappiness and displeasure at this situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• What is it?
    Anonymous

• considering that cafemom has no involvement with you contacting a member to provide a service, it's not their fault and none of their concern. It actually violates cafemom's TOU to offer services other than in the Market Place journal posts, on your profile page, and in groups that allow it.

sorry you got scammed. maybe try a reputable company next time...
    Anonymous

• ??? This isn't very specific. Without naming names, are you saying that you asked another CafeMom member to do something for you? CM has no control over what members do or don't do. If it was a CM employee, then complaining to CM means something. Otherwise, it really doesn't.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• slap

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• stop posting those faces.....go color in a coloring book or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with another CafeMom member.

We do not typically get involved in buyer/seller disputes, as we are not privy to all of the details outside of CafeMom.

Please let us know if you feel there has been a violation of our Community Guidelines by clicking the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page and we will take appropriate action, if necessary.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2008