How long is an Anatomy (level2) U/S ?

I am 19 wks and 2 days, and my Anatomy scan is scheduled for July 6th. I will also be finding out the sex of our baby should the baby be cooperating lol I would like to know about how long this scan ussually is as I have heard its generally the longest one we will be getting through the whole pregnancy. I would also like to know if there is something I can do to help keep baby active that morning so my Hubby will be able to see the baby moving around and perhaps it will just show off the goods lol thanks for all your help!

Andrearose614

Asked by Andrearose614 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• u can eat sweet stuff or drink something cold to make the baby move.. Mine were about ten mins each..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• thanks you, I sure have noticed the baby does move more after a meal so im gonna try that!
    Andrearose614

Comment by Andrearose614 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Mine usually took about 15 minutes. They have to measure everything on baby and all that so yeah it is the longest. Good luck hope you find out the sex lol
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• thanks ladies :) We shall find out on the 6th im so excited only 1 more week!!!!!!
    Andrearose614

Comment by Andrearose614 (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2011