Yard work so much fun anyone else doing this today?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I should be doing yard work but I'm being lazy today - normally I don't mind mowing and caring for the flowers but my front yard looks like it was hit by a tornado of toys so they all have to be picked up before I can mow.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 5:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Actually I have to mow the back yard later on. It's 92 here now, I will wait. I did some things this morning before it got too hot out.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 3:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I went out and watered/pruned my flowers, etc. I just got back in. I might head out in a few more minutesa nd work on some weeding, though I'm thinking of taking some pitures of all my hard work. I have a few, but it's expanded quite a bit and my plants are doing so well and are really thriving.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• It's a little too warm for me today, but Tuesday I plan to spend a lot of time in my garden -- weeding, trimming, cutting flowers and sprigs to bring indoors. And sitting in the shade admiring my work. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 8:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I've been out already pulling weeds and finishing up some things. We will be in the pool most of the afternoon so I needed to get it done.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• No
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2011