Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Need help asap 16 weeks pregnant and leaking a clear fluid adult content

should i go to the hospital or ccall my obgyn....(if i call and its not an emergency then i get billed)

Answer Question

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 16 (2,704 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • If your leaking clear fluid you should call your doctor and see what they want you to do. Even if you get billed. It might be something important or nothing at all but its better to be than sorry and that baby is ok.

    Answer by SMG1120 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

  • i would go to the ld and get that checked out , you dont wanna be losing you water just yet that is really earlier .

    Answer by 1momof6 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

  • You could be leaking amniotic fluid. Def get to the doc to check it out.

    Answer by HollyBoBolly at 5:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

  • You need to go to the doctor right away. That is important and it should not be happening. Good luck.

    Answer by country50gal at 5:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

  • This happened to me.. I was about 19-20 weeks along and started leaking clear liquid.. turns out the amniotic sac ripped and I had to have an emergency csection because they were afraid of infection setting in and causing more complications. I would def call and talk to your doctor they may want to to go in right away.. I don't want to scare you.. Good luck!

    Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 7:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.