Need help asap 16 weeks pregnant and leaking a clear fluid adult content

should i go to the hospital or ccall my obgyn....(if i call and its not an emergency then i get billed)

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If your leaking clear fluid you should call your doctor and see what they want you to do. Even if you get billed. It might be something important or nothing at all but its better to be than sorry and that baby is ok.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i would go to the ld and get that checked out , you dont wanna be losing you water just yet that is really earlier .
    1momof6

Answer by 1momof6 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You could be leaking amniotic fluid. Def get to the doc to check it out.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 5:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You need to go to the doctor right away. That is important and it should not be happening. Good luck.
    country50gal

Answer by country50gal at 5:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• This happened to me.. I was about 19-20 weeks along and started leaking clear liquid.. turns out the amniotic sac ripped and I had to have an emergency csection because they were afraid of infection setting in and causing more complications. I would def call and talk to your doctor they may want to to go in right away.. I don't want to scare you.. Good luck!
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 7:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2011