Why are you fat, or why are you skinny?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Eeekkkk interesting question lol. Fat..no..Pregnant..YES lol Curvy...YES...loving it? YES! :) My man loves me and I love me...hell working out and feeling good is the best part of life. Big or small..no matter. If you love you....thats all that matters.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I ate junk food and didn't exercise and got fat. I got a lot of it off but have more to go.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'm fairly slim, and it's because I choose to be hungry over choosing to be fat. And I make that choice over and over, every day. When I have had a little extra weight, like immediately after having a baby (I've had 6), I'm very uncomfortable, so that motivates me to lose the excess.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'm probably slim, not skinny, but I work hard at it. I run everyday and don't over-indulge myself. I'd still like to lose 10lbs.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 5:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'm skinny because I eat actual food. Not sugar, on top of salt, on top of sugar, on top of salt, on top of fat that comes from processed foods like most Americans eat. And I exercise everyday.
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 7:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I ate HUGE portions, and I overindulged in foods I shouldn't have. I also didn't exercise regularly. Now, I've lost 65 lbs (still about 40 to go, at least) through learning about proper portion sizes and sticking to them, getting rid of processed foods, running, and doing other exercise several days a week.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I used to be fat because I ate too much and didn't exercise. I also tend to stress eat and my full time job with 2 small kids really stressed me. I've learned how to cope with stress better, I'm down 70lbs and technically not overweight (though I wouldn't call me 'skinny') I think I'm more fit than skinny. I run 25-30 miles per week, cycle, strength train and do some kind of exercise 6 days a week and most of the time eat well though I indulge once in awhile. It's about balance and finding exercise and healthy foods I enjoy rather than just eating salad day in and day out.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have a thyroid problem, they are working on my medication, but other than that I like sweets and snacking and don't like working out. So I am fat. I work on it, but it is slow going.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I have an eating disorder.
    Anonymous

• Because I got lazy and snacked too much but I am working on correcting the extra inches. I have went from a size 24W to a 20W almost an 18 in the last few months. I have not lost weight but I am firming up the flabby parts and that is great.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2011