Where can u meet a man that is worth it?

coffee shop, bookstore, etc?
Not ready for another relationship but where would u go to try and meet a man that is worth ur time and that is looking for a serious relationship?
Please dont say bar lmao.

renah164

Asked by renah164 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I go to high school reunions. There are some great guys there. Good Single Guys my age have either married & divorced and looking for a good woman or they are widowed. I've met some outstanding men. I go to the reunions of other classes, not just my own and my school has an annual reunion for all graduates of my school, no matter the year they graduated so I'm always meeting great guys. I'm just not looking for anything long term anymore. Most schools have webpages too for graduates so you can "window shop" and email them before reunions. I use the free site www.classreport.org

Answer by admckenzie at 4:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Wolves can wear sheep clothing, the setting in which you meet someone anymore has nothing to do with his or her worth. I know people that go to church that smoke meth in their cars then go pay people for sex, while leaving their 4 year olds home alone. Just don't be naive, check into someone's background, ask questions, and take things nice and slow. If it doesn't add up it probably isn't right. Use your brain first then let your heart have a little say afterwards.
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• u can find true love anywhere, even at a bar
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i found my hubby on eharmoney and he is so wonderful but it did take time to find the right guy on there
    butterfly1227

Answer by butterfly1227 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• If you're looking for a one night fling.. a bar or even the internet. If you're looking for a meaningful relationship there are several options you have. If you are not in college and have never been in college... go to college. Not only would school advance your own life, but you would meet guys there who are also thinking about their own futures. If you've already been to college.. look into the alumni of your school.

College aside. Take into account your own interests, things you would want to do with a partner. Are you into reading? A bookstore or library would be great. Are you into camping? try a camp supply store or an actual campsite. The main thing is to look for men in settings that you have a strong interest in.
    Gwenleona

Answer by Gwenleona at 4:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I would go to meetup.com and look for groups having to do with my interests like reading, hiking, dancing, movies etc. Then go to some of the activities of these groups. It is a good place to meet peopel who share interests.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 5:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My friend meet her BF on a dating website and she says they are doing great together. She said she would marry him tomorrow if he asked. A bar is def no place to meet a man for a serious relationship. The coffee shop or bookstore may be other good options. maybe ask some friends if their friends know any single guys. Thats how I met my bf..GL!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Well I actually met my Husband at work a co-worker introduced me to him, he was my friends New Boss and he brought him to my department and introduced me and when i saw him in the halls we spoke and after about 2 weeks of that we had breakfast and have been together ever since.
    He is awsome very caring, sweet, kind, giving and likes my son which was very important to me. We have been married now 2 years. You will find Mr Right when your not looking for him that is how it always works and I love him very much.
    Anonymous

• i found my hubby on match.com even if u are not looking for a relationship u can meet some really nice men on there. i was only on the website for two days and i met my hubby that was five years ago
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2011