My hubby and I are trying to have a baby for 2year it hard to not think about it well we have a 11year old now she want a baby bro or sis do you have any fertility tricks that work please help me adult content

Taking to have a baby

Momo147

Asked by Momo147 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You should join the TTC group - I'm sure those ladies would be super helpful.

The only thing I know is that you will want to be super healthy, your DH should be healthy and you may want to go to the dr to see if there is anything physically preventing either of you from conceiving. Track your ovulation too!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 4:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes, track your cycle and get to know it. Have sex on the 4 or 5 days around your ovulation date and not (much) at other times. And relax! Sometimes stressing over it and trying too hard make it not happen. Good luck!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• me and my husband tired fertility blend a over the counter med and it worked the first month i just found out today that i am 5 weeks pregnant
    carringfor4

Answer by carringfor4 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Track your cycles. And as odd as this sounds take Musinex - it thins the mucus EVERYWHERE in the body and not just in your chest and nose. This helps create a better "environment" for the sperm. Remember that every other day is best when you are at your most fertile because HE has to build his sperm count up. Boxers are better than tighty whiteys. Lay with your hips propped up afterwards for 30 or so minutes.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2011