Examining toilet paper lol

Have any of you other moms looked at the toilet paper after you have gone pee to see if there was some sign that you were getting ready to go into labor? Or is it just me lol :)

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol nope we all do it :) actually just last night and i had lost my mucus plug or bloody show whatever it is you wanna call it :) so nope you are not alone :))
    1momof6

Answer by 1momof6 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• LMAO!! I did that with my first. I kept hoping I would have pink discharge or something... I'm not even sure what I was looking for. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Did it ALL THE TIME.....lol, never really told me anything though...I lost my "PLUG" a full week before being induced, did not indicate labor at all for me......HA HA funny question though!!
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• It didnt indicate labor for me either with my first but as you get closer you cant help but check just because you are so anxious lol. I had no clue what I was really looking for with my daughter. Its kinda like expecting baby to just magically appear on the toilet paper for you lmao :)
    SMG1120

Comment by SMG1120 (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I do the same exact thing.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2011