Braxton hicks?

I am 28 weeks now. About for 30 minutes now or maybe little longer Ihave been feeling like my stomach gets tight and my back hurts a little but it has been so idk if its from that bc my back always hurts even when not feeling the tightness in stomach and theres a little pain in thighs but it doesnt bother me and dont hurt . but its been doing it every few min.s . I had a premie before. Does this sound like braxton hicks? it kinda feels like I can hardly breathe when it happens.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would get checked out by a doctor to be safe! Do it really soon! Today! It would be good to do that now!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• would the baby still be moving a little if its real contractions?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You should call your doctor and ask him just in case it is real labor! I had Braxton hicks with each child and false labor and early labor. Be safe not sorry.
    country50gal

Answer by country50gal at 4:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011