Has anyone had experience or knows about this

i was in a car accident at 9 1/2 weeks preggo, and at first i was ok but know my back is hurting and going numb and ive been to dr.s and none of them seem to want to help me.... i was in ER last night and they just gave me drugs and sent me home i dont want drugs cuz of my baby... i want to know what is going on.....they say there is nothing they can do for me untill i go full term with this baby.....they havent evn given me an MRI (which they can do preggo cuz it is magnetic not radioactive) and they keep giving me a run around... OB/GYn sent me to a bone dr and he sent me home and said well if your not better after i barely touched you for an hour in 2 weeks then will do tests....REALLY! im in excutiating pain numbness pins and needles and have 8 kids at home but im sent home with no answers or instructions on not what to do or anything..............JUST A WE CANT HELP YOU UNTILL YOU HAVE THE BABY!!!! please anyone with info please contact me thanks

Chandralee

Asked by Chandralee at 4:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• * kids! wow!!! It could be your sciatica. It is a nerve in your back that can effect different parts of your body.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• So you were 9 1/2 weeks pregnant at the time of the accident; how long ago was that? You said at first you were fine but now not, but you haven't said how much time has passed.

Do you have ANY diagnosis?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Did they at least make sure the baby was fine? I'd think they'd deliver so they can take care of YOU. Sounds like nerve damage.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 5:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Go see a CHIROPRACTOR!
    Anonymous

• sorry im only 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant so im not even out of my first trimester yet
    Chandralee

Comment by Chandralee (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'm thinkin pinched nerve, I agree with Anon, go see a Chiropractor for sure.
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• no they didnt even do a doppler or an ultrasound to see if the baby was ok after the accident.....told me well its so deep in your pelvis its got armor on........... but they also said even if you are going to miscarry cuz of accident there is nothing we can do about that... and all they did was xray my neck to see if its not broke and sent me home.... i told them that i was having pain in other parts of back but they didnt even do anything about it
    and still not doing anything I HATE OR HOSPITAL we live near a town with only 11,000 ppl and the hospital is the biggest around and they think that there shit dont stink but its the only choice we have around here
    Chandralee

Comment by Chandralee (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'd travel to get to another hospital
    Gwenleona

Answer by Gwenleona at 5:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I think you need to try finding a different hospital bc those ppl sound like jerks...@ 9 1/2 weeks they should be able to hear a heart tone, and they can do an ultrasound and see how the baby is doing (that is when I had my ultrasound), I was able to see the baby and the heart beating.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• They r jerks and even the spelists aeound here have there noses in the air
    ..and last night i was breathing through pain in and out slowly and the dr said that is why ur limbs r going numb that is a form of hyperventalating weather u think it is or not..... what else am i suppose to do...let me know other options here ur not suggesting anything
    Chandralee

Comment by Chandralee (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2011