Feeling baby move

I woke up this morning and was starting to get a little worried because I hadnt felt my little man move at all and I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant. I think he is finally developing his sleep pattern inside the womb. Now he is moving like crazy. I've noticed the past few days that he isnt as active in the morning anymore and way more active at night and through out the whole night. Where as last week he would move 24/7, seriously he never stopped. How soon did you start to notice a pattern with your baby when still inside the womb?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My daughter was always more active at night. The one I'm pregnant with now, it's active at all hours. But, it's still small and has plenty of room to move around. At 37 weeks, it gets pretty cramped in there, so they're not nearly as active as they were earlier in pregnancy.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• he has his days and nights messed up, dont worry my daughter was the same way, and my son too
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2011