Quick qustion is it strange for my bf to be kehttp://www.cafemom.com/encyclopediaepin a secret ?

i have no idea what this secret is but he told i had to lose weight, and what ever this secret is he said it wont happen till 2013 . he has never keept a secret from me ever and we have been together for 8 years what do i do no we r not married and we do have 3 kids and we do live together wat could this b

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• It is strange for your BF to get keeping a secret?? Sounds like he's either planning a big trip or going to do away with you and has limited hiding space.
    Anonymous

• 2013
    that is pretty far from now
    wow, strange-yes

this would make me more insane than i already am
    my ming is wandering and this is not even my situation
    again - this would drive me over the edge wondering WTF

does losing weight have something to do with it? or is that just your first guess
    is he acting weird in any other ways?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My guess would be a trip or a cruise he's saving up for? Idk that is a LONG time, my DH and I have made an agreement that if we have a secret//surprise we don't tell the other, we just wait and surprise them to avoid the going crazy wondering. But the first thing that came to my mind is a cruise just because I know people that go on a diet before to loose wait because they know that they're going to gain some on the cruise. Idk, that's a long time to wait to find out. Sorry! That would drive me INSANE
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• That would drive me completely NUTS! But maybe its nothing to serious..GL mom!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Honestly, i would not care what Secret he had for me that he had to add in it that you needed to Lose Weight! that was pretty Disrespectful for him to say..

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 6:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• proposing marriage

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yeah this is strange, I would question him there should be no secrets between you guys if there is a relationship going on.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I agree with some of the other moms...I think it's probably a trip or something....oooh maybe he'll take you to the Bahamas!!!!!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Sounds like a surprise wedding. What's up with the need to lose weight thing? I don't get it unless there is something he is planning that has a maximum weight like horseback riding in Hawaii. Kinda rude for him to say that without giving you any idea of what it is.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 9:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• is there something that he's working on like school or he's getting lots of money in 2YEARS?? im trying to figure out whats so special about 2013...i think he wants to propose to you when HES ready and part of the deal would mean for you to loose weight...its almost like he wants in PERFECT, and i find that cute (if it were true at least)
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2011