how do u have so much time?

I have a new baby and barely have any time for myself! How do u have time to get online and hang out on cafemom and write long journal posts? How do you do it? I don't even have time for a shower dammit!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The great thing about CM is that none of you can smell me. So I just skip the shower and hop on here.
    alexmomma2007

Answer by alexmomma2007 at 2:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• take a deep breath.. and relax.. time will come! my boys are sleeping!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I'm awake when the baby and DH are asleep at night. Once they get in a sleeping routine you will have certain times of the day. I'm a night owl so..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I'm sorry I just can some days and some days I can't
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My little man is sleeping! Thats the ONLY time i ever get time.
    But yes, usually I have to hurry to shower and eat when he sleeps.
    lol;)
    aidenbentleymom

Answer by aidenbentleymom at 12:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• LOL Im lazy and super good at putting off things i need to do so i can mess around online when my son is sleepin lol plus some times i cant sleep lol
    AngelicDevil80

Answer by AngelicDevil80 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• we just ignore our kids. lol just kidding im on now everyone is asleep i get on in the morning when baby is still asleep when she is playing quietly by herself when she naps. the question is how do we find time for anything but CM lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I use the computer when my son is taking his nap during the day and when he goes to bed at night.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 12:18 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• kids go to sleep at the same time, and take a nap at the same time, and when they're awake, my son plays with his toys in the same room as me (living room) and DD is nly 4 months so if she's not eating she's either in her swing, excersaucer, or the floor, and if she starts fussing, i tell my oldest (21 months) to go talk to her and keep her company. lol. i'm always on, unless of course i'm to lazy to turn the computer on, or i have tons of house work to do.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i u se it while she plays next to me, naps, or sleeps..like now
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2008