Would you deactivate, quit or unfriend?

I have been e-mailing a married dude and yesterday I thanked him for helping and consoling me deal with my father's death. I am so tired of sneaking around so I just told him that. I also e-mailed and told him that the e-mail was on draft and was not meant to be sent out. He never wrote back since I told him to ignore comments mad about the chase is more important than the catch. I have corresponding for 2 months now and I am done. wht do you think deactivate, auit or unfriend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• can i change my answer? ok do what you gotta do to avoid the temptation!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• He is married; so I'd respect the innocent woman in this and respect yourself...and do not contact him or have him contact you. Block his emails or change your email address. No good karma could come from this; and I've heard of wive finding out and doing psychotic and dangerous things to the lady their husband is speaking to. It's just not worth hurting someone or being a homewrecker. Plus, you probably wouldn't want the same thing done to you. Men do that stuff because women allow it. What's the fun or good in sneaking around anyhow. unfriend.
    XOHilary

Answer by XOHilary at 5:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Unfriend, I had this same situation, sort of. I defriended and haven't heard from the guy in over a year....my life got better once I defriended him..
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'm not sure how you "unfriend" "deactivate" or "quit" an email contact? But delete him from your address book, put his email on your "blocked" list and stop all communications with him. It's awful you've been emailing him, but it certainly needs to stop. Now. If he's on your FaceBook then yes, Unfriend him there.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 5:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Def leave that alone you deserve better than a married man can give you! GL and unfriend!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I feel so bad. I am going to do one of the above because I am really not feeling healthy about it...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Unfriend him, no good will come from being friends with a married man sooner or later he will want more.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• he is married.. point blank, theres this guy who keeps texting me that i have to do that with too, i didnt know he was married until recently. i had never seen him or hung out with him but it made me feel like crap.. ignore him
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i wouldn't deactivate over one dude i would just leave it how it is since he's not a creep and not writing back a lot. maybe u feel like u need privacy now since you told a little too much? thats what CM is for :)
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2011