Im 27 weeks and ive been so emotional is this normal?

I sometimes feel like crying, i get upset over something stupid, im aggravated. I feel bad for my boyfriend. Whats up and what can I do to chill me out? ;/

xMizMom2Bx

Asked by xMizMom2Bx at 5:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just pregnancy hormones going on, lol. Not much you can do about it.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• yes it's normal

Answer by admckenzie at 5:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Its the hormones. Around the end of the 2nd trimester and beginning of the 3rd you get another surge of hormones which increases mood swings. I hate to tell you this but for most women it just gets worse the farther along you get because you become more uncomfortable, cant sleep well and your anxious just to have baby already. There really isnt anything you can do to fix it, I'm sorry :(
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I was feeling the same way, I talked to my midwife she said Vitamin D.... I started taking it & soon I was more balanced!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 6:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• its the hormones, just try to keep yourself in check, and cry it out when you feel like crying. i put my husband through hell too and i have had to rethink somethings said and i go back and apologize and try extra hard to watch how i act or say.
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2011