Omg this pregnancy constipation is insane! adult content

I have never had constipation like this EVER! Not even with my first. Guess I was lucky then- but boy do I have it this time! =( It is sooo bad! All I want to do is take a huge shit to get some relief!!! BUT NOTHING COMES OUT!

Besides switching to a prenatal with less iron and drinking more water, what else is there to do!?!? Any tips or advice for what worked for you?
Thank you!!!!

tasha94952

Asked by tasha94952 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• stay active.... and add fiber to your diet... ive never gotten constipated but i guess thats why.... eat healthy drink alot of water and stay active....
    MrZ.GooDen

Answer by MrZ.GooDen at 1:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Apple juice lots of it if that dont have you running to the bathroom I dont know what will lol...
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You can take over the counter stool softeners. NOT LAXITIVES - but stool softeners.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 5:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I was having the same problem. I took a nice long walk and after about 20 minutes I knew relief was on the way.
    Anonymous

• First I'd take an enema and relieve the discomfort. Then I'd eat more fiber.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• thank you girls!!!!
    tasha94952

Comment by tasha94952 (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2011