The nerve of some people... adult content

I am aspiring photographer, I got a new camera recently and a couple of friends volunteered to be my first guinea pigs. We live in a town that has 10k people, not very big therefor nice places to take pics are limited to 2 place both being parks. In these parks that have places that i LOVE and have taken pics of my kids in these same spots 4 years ago with my old camera. After we got done a guy friend said hey my parents are home lets go out to their farm they have old cars and tractors from the 60's and 70's I said hell yeah, i LOVE old stuff. so we drove out to his parents farm and i got some scenic pics, some pics of the old tractors and cause my guy friend was being a smart ass I told him get up on that tractor and let me get some pics of you. so he did. when i got home i uploaded all 165 pics that me and my 2 friends took and properly tagged them. well this one chick got pissed off at me saying i copied her in all the pics today and that the tractors were hers(they were my friend's dad's, as soon as we got to his parents we all went inside and bsed a lttle and to tell them we were there so they didnt call the cops on us.) and she got mad at the park photos, i been taking pics in these spots for the past 12 years that i lived here, of my friends, my kids, even random people at the park that were photogenic people. ( actually took some of a young couple that was there and when they add me to fb i willtag them) i dont see how i copied her pics when i never seen them until today after a mutual friend showed me them and they are nothing like mine, the tractor is hers runs and was in the middle of a field, the one i took was missing its motor, was rusted out bad and had trees and weeds growing in and around it. and the park places most ppl who love nature and photography take pics at these exact location cause it is sooo beautiful.
so now im a bitch for going to the places that me n my friends love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd ignore her. I can't stand people like that. Sounds like she is majorly jealous. Just tell her you didn't realize she had a copyright on the parks and all old tractors. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Just ignore her. You did nothing wrong. I don't know why she feels possessive about her subject matter, but that's her problem not yours.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I would have laughed and moved on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I would not even acknowledge what she says, you do what you love and don't listen to her. She is probably just jealous at what you can do and trying to make you feel bad. Don't worry about it, just enjoy taking pictures where ever and however you want!!
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• YEA.. i would let it roll; it sounds like she is just Jealous that you take much better pictures than her-LOL:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 6:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• and what gets me is her tractor is white and the guy is standing next to it. in mine my guy friend is standing on it cause there is no seat
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• she is probably just a jealous brat and obviously not a very good friend. unfriend her and move on your merry way! p.s. i'd love to see your pics, my dad and i are both really into photography too
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2011