Can i be pregnant? adult content

, I have been having headache. Everytime I hungry and tired my nails have been growing. Like crazy and my period is late. I have been trying to get pregnant. I had one miscarriage. Ayear. Ago and. Is havinglight cramping. And Have been feeling more horny than usually.I took a home pregnancy. Test and it was negative. But those test do not work for me.

mookie862

Asked by mookie862 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go to a health dep and get a test done.. they're free and are accurate i took 3 tests at home in the same day and only one was positive .. i was almost 2 months preg...
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I dont mean to be rude or anything and I understand that people like advice but seriously no one on this site or any other site or any other person for that matter can tell you if you are pregnant unless they are a doctor and have done a test on you such as urine or blood. If your period is late and you are trying to get pregnant or even not trying to get pregnant but still think you are pregnant then take a test. We cant tell you.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i agree with smg1120, i really don't understand when people post those kind of questions. its always best to go to the doctors or planned parenthood and take a blood test on top of a urine test to be sure.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• ninja

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 7:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• TAKE A TEST!!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Don't mean to b rude either. But don't u think I already know that. I was just asking a simple question. If u didn't haveanything nice to say or anything that. Was helpful. Y say anything. At all?
    mookie862

Comment by mookie862 (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• If u don't like the question. Than. Y answer it keep ur two dumb sence. To ur self
    mookie862

Comment by mookie862 (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• There is a good chance that you are and a good chance that you aren't... Only time will tell..Go see your doctor..Good luck!
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 7:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Nice edit... you didn't say you had actually taken a test at first... so now you need to go to your doc... as other said... NO ONE on here can answer this question!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2011