My bf of 4 years never calls or texts me

EVER not ever ever ever
it hurts me, is it something i should take seriously?
or just not take it personally
i don't call him either now since he's not reciprocating
he DOES answer when i call but does not text back
he says he doesn't like talking on the phone and that's why...but he talks a long time with other people so...could it really be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be upset if he does with other people and not u. My man texts me at least once a day to say he loves me.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My husband doesn't call or text me on his own either. If I text him he will text me back when he goes on break. I usually text him questions or if it's important I call. He has had a friend in the past which happened to be a woman who he could talk on the phone with for hours (which I put a stop to). We never do because we are together at home. I just let it go and know he loves me and he is busy at work. Talk to him about it. He may be oblivious to the whole thing. Hope this helps.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• That's sounds strange to me, my Husband hates talking on the phone so he texts me just to say hello....I would dig a little more because if your his girl then he need to be in contact with you
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Hmmm I never heard of someone being like that its odd
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 9:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Lots of people hate talking on the phone. Do you see each other a lot? Maybe he just doesn't have any thing to talk on the phone to you about or maybe he would rather see you in person.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 10:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I hate talking on the phone too.. I had a boyfriend that hated it too, so that's a real thing even though it sounds like a lame excuse. He can't confide in other people that he hates talking on the phone.. honestly I don't usually tell people I hate it because it sounds neurotic.. maybe it is! So I do endure conversations on the phone if I have to and anyone listening would hear me laughing and yammering like I was enjoying it, But I can't stand talking to people if I can't see their face and I'm more of a doer than a chatty type. I'd rather hang out with someone than yack on the phone. I also get annoyed when people text me a lot and tend to want to keep it practical ie: what time are we getting together and where. I don't know if this helps you but I don't think you should take it personally at all because I'm the same way and it doesn't mean I don't totally adore & value my SO and friends!
    Anonymous

• If he does one thing with other and not you...He just not that interested in you. Move on and find a good life!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 10:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Maybe he doesnt like talking on the phone, but if he talks to others then something might be up? This is confusing to me. I wouldtalk to him and get to the problem. If he kept ignoring me I would move on.
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• he's always been this way, and yes we see each other a lot thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2011