Have you ever been caught having sex my your parents or child or anyone? What happened? adult content

I have never been caught but I think it would be SOOO embarrassing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes! I remember that day vividly. We got caught by his father. I almost got sent to live with my grandparents. I didn't and eventually all was well. But they kept an "eye" on us for a long time. Didn't stop us of course. lol
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Lol! I have to laugh at those parents who think they know EVERYTHING their child is up to! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Never by my parents, thank goodness! I have had my daughter stealthily sneak in on us before. We thought she was sleeping, and neglected to close the bedroom door. And just as we were finishing up, I look over, and she's standing next to the bed. Awkward. She was a little younger, so I'm not sure if she really grasped what she was seeing. She didn't ask questions, so we just left it at "mommy and daddy were having private time, we're sorry we forgot to close the door." From that day on, we started closing the door. Unfortunately, we live in an old house, and there aren't locks on the door knobs. So when she decided to open the door and walk right in another morning, a few months later, she got talked to about knocking first. And then we promptly bought a chain lock for the door.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My mother is the least attentive woman alive. lol She would watch tv and we would be on the couch with a blanket over us. Lots of things happened under that blanket with her sitting not 10 steps away from us!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yep! By my kids. We were living in a smaller house with my mom brother and sister. We had to share a room with our kids and the door didn't lock. The girls came walzing right in. We covered really quick and yelled at them to leave. Needless to say it was time for the full blown sex talk.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• @SalemWitchChild You Mother was sitting right there? Lol Thats so funny!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yep. Im good at being quiet. lol. Lots of practice. ;)
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• His mum walked in on us in his room once. No blanket or anything and I was totally naked, really embaressing but it was never mentioned
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My ex's brother did one time and it was horrible. He ran and told his mom and we almost got busted.... lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yeah....by an ex's mom.
    carynleigh

Answer by carynleigh at 7:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2011