Are you doing work for Field Agent through your iPhone?

If so, this is a warning... STOP NOW. They are denying payment right and left. That means if you are doing work, you are wasting your time. I have reviewed this site positively in the past, but now am recanting all my positive reviews.  I have spoke with many,  many people who are frustrated with doing work for nothing.  It's a shame it has to be this way, because it was fun while it lasted.  Just warning everyone....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 6:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've never heard of this, but thanks for getting this out there.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I just did my first assignment tonight. = (
    Anonymous

• You are very welcome. The problem is that it all started out so well. Assignments were offered, you did the assignment and you got paid right away. Then little by little, it started to change. Payments were delayed, etc. Then I started reading more and more complaints from others, even on their help board.

Anon, I hope you get paid. I tried it last night just to see. I accepted three assignments and completed all three. It showed that my assignments were received, accepted and then I just waited. Today, all my stuff vanished and then I got the rejection notices. All the assignments were identical to what I had done in the past. So, I can no longer recommend them. Just wanted to get others notified before they waste any more of their time.
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2011