Bad Cramps

Hello all,
I hope I am in the right spot, I got a question? Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for about almost 2 months now. We had intercourse on all the days that I was told I was ovulating, and then some. Now I am cramping really bad in my lower abdominal. It hurt alot to were I cant sleep. (well sleep good)

I have 3 other children, 8, 5, and 4. I also cramped with them I just dont remember it being this bad. Also I cramped like this about 3 months ago, I had an IUD so I know I was not prego. I am so confused it is way to early to take a test. Can someone please give me a little advice. Thanks

Asked by MrsCasados at 1:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Just relax and take warm baths if you can. Cramping might just be a side effect of your body adapting for the new pregnancy, or else getting ready for your period. If it is so bad though, maybe you should go to the doctor and get it checked out.

Answer by laadeedah at 3:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• until you are ready to take a test to find out for sure, dont take medicine that could be harmful, use something like icy/hot or a hot bath with camomille and green tea to help relax

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 6:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2008