What do you do with your days?

I've been having a difficult time trying to fill my days with things to do. My anxiety gets worse when I don't have anything to do, and my depression makes it so I don't enjoy doing anything... HELP! Whether you're pregnant or a new mommy, what are your days like? What do you like to do to preoccupy yourself? My boyfriend seems to always be at work so being alone is hard too... aaaaaand I don't have a job anymore=(

quinny89

Asked by quinny89 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• U will have a bundle of joy soon enough. How far along r u?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I'm 18 weeks, what's a usual day like with a baby? I have a hard time realizing how everything will be, I'm so afraid I'll be overwhelmed with how bored I am.
    quinny89

Comment by quinny89 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Babies r a joy! The wonder of them! They r little miracles!! They sleep u sleep. It is tiring but at the same time it is wonderful!!!! U love this little person more then life itself! U would do anything to protect this baby! They smell really good,most times! U will probably sing lullabyes. When u see your baby u will wonder how such a tiny person can make u feel so much love in your heart! It is the best feeling in the world! U will want to hold him/her all the time! It is fine! U will not spoil him/her! Any questions u can message me!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• What do you do throughout your day?
    quinny89

Comment by quinny89 (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Hang out on cafemom ;o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 7:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• the first pregnancy I worked up until close to the end.. my second pregnancy I had my 2 1/2 year old to contend with and care for..

after the baby came my day filled up with caring for first one, and then two..

trust me, you'll have PLENTY to do onces that baby comes.. as of now I'll give you a preview of my daily schedule on days we dont' have errands or such to do (when we are just at home for the day).
    First.. I feed the baby (I breast feed, so I bring her to bed with me and relax with just her for the first half hour of the morning before my toddler gets up (she's 3 1/2 now). Then I wake up my toddler, and we all go downstairs.. I start my coffee, go to the bathroom, get my oldest a drink and some breakfast and set her up in the livingroom with breakfast, and set my baby in her saucer to play while I enjoy my coffee for half an hour.
    After breakfast I clean up.. and get everyone cleaned up..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• first I get me and the baby cleaned up in the tub, then my oldest.. while my oldest is in there, I get the baby dressed and set her in her little bouncer while I do my hair and get dressed (on days we are staying home, only takes 5 minutes, on days we have errands, it can take up to 20 minutes). After this, my oldest and I brush our teeth and she gets dressed and I do her hair..

Then I feed the baby and put her down for a nap. By now it's noon, and I start getting lunch ready, and get my oldests workbooks out. We eat and practice some letters, numbers, addition, etc. After lunch I clean up while she's still playing with her workbook, and get some laundry done, and pick up the house a little. Then I pull dinner out of the freezer to defrost if I have to defrost it. and my oldest and I play around together for a little bit, then I get her down for a nap..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• during this time is when my youngest wakes up and her and I spend some time playing together for some one on one time.. and then I feed her after about an hour of that... baby food this time.. then breastmilk..
    by then she's content to play in her saucer while I cook dinner and my toddler is content to play in her play room... so I cook dinner, set the table, and we eat.. then it's around 6, so I again feed my youngest, and set her down for another nap.. and finish cleaning up the rest of the house, picking up toys, finishin laundry, sweeping, dishes, etc.
    by then its around 8 or 9.. baby is up and hungry again, and i feed her, then read a book to my oldest and get her tucked into bed..by then its 10 and i go to get the baby to bed..

this again is just my "lazy days" when i don't have errands etc to do.. so like i said, dont worry you'll have plenty to do when the baby gets here lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• im always on...if u wanna talk lol..u can message me.....nething else....Join groups on here....gives u somthin to do hun!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 1:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• i just take a walk or stay on the phone with my mom all day.... or just turn the radio on blast and dance your ass off.... dont think about being sad... you bf is working to provide be happy he is doing something.... and that you have nothing to worry about...
    MrZ.GooDen

Answer by MrZ.GooDen at 1:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2011