Looking for....

I am looking to work from home. I am looking for a home party company that will allow me to earn my kit because I don't have much money to start with. Can anyone help?

charleyangel317

Asked by charleyangel317 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I can help and I will!..
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I work from home, I am an independent rep. I think this is the easiest business I have ever owned & has a great return $$ I don't deal with any money transactions, I don't deal with shipping or product inventory either. I receive a paycheck (now Bi-weekly) I see that you are looking for a job to work from home & money is an issue, but I don't feel it's right for me not to share this with you because it is a great opportunity....I wouldn't be surprised if this were the only business that I have between now & when I retire. I have done lots of research on this company, as well as research on how to sell products & services & how to use inbound marketing (what I have read says that inbound marketing and small business is what will pull us out of a poor economy). I am not by nature a sales person nor do I care for Big Business Corporations lol & here I am doing both..I feel good about it I help people buy what they are already buy
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 7:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Would you be interested in a company that only cost $10? It's not something you have to do home parties for.
    Kmsouthd

Answer by Kmsouthd at 7:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I am an independent rep with Scent Sations. Our company doesn't offer a way to earn your kit for free but I can show you how to do it. If you are interested in more information please send me a message. Thanks Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I have had unbelievable success with Tastefully Simple and I am happy to share it with you if you are interested.

Cara Hayden
    Team Mentor
    www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chayden1
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 9:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• A great resource is the Direct Selling Association, and so is the Direct Selling Education Foundation. They can help you research which company would work best for you, and give you good tips on how to pick a company.

While the initial investment is certainly a consideration, I would recommend not using that as the ONLY reason you pick a company. It's very hard to sell something you don't love and use every day yourself.

I am a consultant for a kitchen tools company. We do not have an option to earn your kit, but there are ways you can find to get together the cash for the initial investment.
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 10:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Oh, forgot the websites: www.dsa.org and www.dsef.org
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 10:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to browse through it when you have time.  Mavi's Home Work.   I have reviewed some of those types of businesses.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I am a stay at home Mommy to my 9 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It's an enjoyable and flexible home business.

I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Natalee
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website: www.FamilyCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!

Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2011